Day 44 My Moment - Spring Break

If you have not gotten a chance to read my blog about my #oneword for 2016, check out Enjoy the Moment.

As I mentioned in my blog, my #oneword is a call to action for me to be mindful of the moments that make up my day. The moments at home, the moments at work and the moments that happen in between.

February is a loooooonnnnnngggg month! Funny to think about, since it is actually the shortest month, as far as days within the month...even with this year being a leap year. What's the recipe for recovering from a long month? Two words. Spring Break. 

While today was a great day at school, sharing takeaways and feedback from last night's open house, I could not help but think about the upcoming days off from school. Spring break is officially upon us. Do you take the time to unplug, relax and recharge during spring break? What does that look like for you? 

I will be stepping away from Twitter for the week, diving into a few books that have already stacked up on the corner of my desk...otherwise known as my "summer reading list" and spending some time with my son. 

I cannot reiterate the importance of stepping away from the work, if only for one week, to relax and recharge so we may finish strong when we come back on March 14th. 

I look forward to spending time with my son, making new memories and relishing in the moments we have together. 

Whether your spring break is this week or next, I trust you will find time to unplug, relax and recharge. 

You deserve it! 

What was your moment today? 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,